Monday, January 26, 2015

One of the things I love most about working from home is the fact  I can have the best of both worlds. I get to do things I am passionate about being here for my family and I get to crochet. Since Bruce's congestive heart failure diagnosis and even back to when he had open heart surgery he need naps and rest during the day. I can be here so when he needs to take time to regenerate the kids are covered .. Yesterday I created Mason Jar covers- I was able to give my husband a break- make supper - gave shots to our daughter who gets injections for her immune disorder . Have a detailed conversation with my son about ice fishing and assist in making home made fishing poles while I was crocheting.. I can't forget my crafting buddies my two collies who lay at my feet and occasionally inspect what I am making..  Feeling blessed


No comments:

Post a Comment